In 1848 began Anton Schneider the production of his cuckoo clocks in his farmhouse in Schonach in the Black Forest. The family owned company is today operated by the 6. Generation. Since 1952 the company is located in Schonach in the Triberger road. Anton Schneider focuses on the old tradition of craftsmanship and the constant high quality. The Company Anton Schneider owns their own carpentry shop, the woodcarving shop and ist clock assembly shops. So all manufacturing steps can be performed by themselves.